Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone watching this season of American Idol?

Featured Replies

I've lost interest. I'll pick it up when they are down to the top 20. But I'm more interested in watching "X-Factor" in the Fall. That will have all the buzz. This show is tired and ready to be shelved.

I watched the 1st hour of the 1st show, more out of curiosity than anything else. It bored the shit out of me. I'm not interested in watching a dope ravaged has-been going yada yada yada and I'm tired of listening to Jackson murder the English language. Without Simon the show is nothing but I will miss Seacrest, but not enough to sit through the other crap.

In case anyone is still wondering, I didn't like it. :frantics:

  • Active Members

The auditions are being shown right now. I'd presume the initial show will begin next month, but I will probably not begin watching it until the numbers have been pared down to ten or fewer!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.