Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Larry King's replacement

Featured Replies

Is anyone watching Piers Morgan? He is a much better interviewer than I had expected but I can't get the image of him and his fucking buzzer on America's Got Talent, out of my mind.

He's ambitious, arrogant, extremely full of himself. My gut tells me Anderson Cooper should watch his back.

I have read that, after his first night Oprah interview, his ratings have been dreadful. Even lower than Larry King's were in his final years. I give it six months before CNN shows him the door.

I cannot stand him. I actually sent CNN a note telling them what a mistake they have made in this hire. He is so full of himself and could not generate a sympathetic audience if he died on camera.

I cannot stand him. I actually sent CNN a note telling them what a mistake they have made in this hire. He is so full of himself and could not generate a sympathetic audience if he died on camera.

Good for you EXPAT. I really wonder if such notes are given much consideration but I applaud you for trying. You are 100% right in your evaluation of him.

2 nights ago he had Barbra Walters on and they were discussing the upcoming royal wedding in London which evidently will have him reporting from there. Most hosts of an interview show would have said something like..... we will be bring you our show from London that week. Morgan said "I AM TAKING MY SHOW TO LONDON FOR THE WEEK" What a complete asshole

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.