Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A couple of blogs to check out

Featured Replies

sorry, links did not work so cut and paste...

www.dickshots.com

www.boybriefs.com

Lurker, thank you for the links to the blogs. It is always amazing to me the amount of content that is available on the Internet.

When I was growing up the only way for me to access the Internet was through America Online. There is a monthly fee I believe of 9.95. And that only got to five our 10 hours. I use those five or 10 hours to download porn. You wouldn't believe the overage charges that I paid on a monthly basis. And this was not that long ago. It's amazing the amount of content that is now available on the Internet. If all of these amazing blogs have been available on the Internet when I first started browsing on the Internet, I am sure that my overage charges would have been astronomically higher.

I love the boybriefs.com website.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.