Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OZ MIA?

Featured Replies

I wonder what third world country is holding our beloved OZ? The man survives on water and next comes a ISP connection then food and so on ... so he must be captive where their is no Internet.

Lets get a fund going. Then we can send Human Target's Mark Valley to rescue him.

post-100094-091491400 1297533729.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. I was with a friend who had to be in the hospital for a bit. He has some heart surgery done in Bangkok and I went with him. I was VERY impressed with this world class hospital. Bumrungrad is one of the finest places I have seen. They made my friend feel at ease and they did a fantastic job taking care of him.

People fly to Thailand often for medical tourism. I understand that. Most can get great care at a fraction of the cost in the USA.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.