Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you have a Paypal account? Close it!

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I guess quite a number of us have a Paypal account and I thought that those who do want to know what Paypal does on the point of privacy.

By coincidence I discovered that a bank account number, that I had only specified with a Credit Card company, was forwarded to Paypal (and I had not (!) given Paypal that information.).

So I started a topic on a forum which focusses on privacy :

http://www.canaryislandspress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=162

There were some posts that I found even more disturbing than mine and I guess that the people over here want to know about it.

Of course it's up to you if you want to maintain your Paypal account or close it. But if you close your Paypal account, then better first remove any bank account information and credit card information, replace all your personal information with fake information, and then close the account.

I hope you all find this useful information.

Best regards, Anton.

ps : Now based in the Tampa bay area.

I have a love / hate relationship with PayPal. In fact one of my good friends had thousands of legal dollars frozen by PayPal. My friend is a respected figure who was using PayPal to process the sale of his book.

Anyway, I continue to use PayPal but only one I must and if its incoming money I grab it as quickly as possible. I check my bank accounts several times a day and look for any debits that might be unauthorized and so far so good when it comes to dealing with PayPal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.