Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you ever heard of Paul Walker?

Featured Replies

Paul is a gay Canadian artist who specializes in painting homo-erotic paintings of men (erotic but not porn - you could hang them in your living room).

He is currently represented exclusively by The Lyman-Eyer Gallery in Provincetown who have many reproductions for sale. I suspect the originals may be out of the average guy's price range. His painting are so realistic you could mistake them for photographs. I find many of them very lonely. He gravitates towards beach and water scenes, always with good-looking men as the focus.

Check him out at paulwalkerartist.com

I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

I a attaching a few representative samples. Well it started as as a few but as usual I got carried away so there are now 23. I love them all - could not pick a favourite. I wish I could afford to buy them all. If I could buy only one it would probably "The Long Walk Home", # 5.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.