Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A horrific video of Japan's Tsunami

Featured Replies

Sitting here comfortably in the USA, I have never been witness to a full blown natural disaster. I read about the earthquake and Tsunami, even saw pictures of the aftermath.. But somehow, the immensity of it all did not sink in until I saw this video today. This almost 6 minute video just recently was posted on youtube. It will take your breathe away and bring tears to the eyes of most people who watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfy1CoxrMo&feature=player_embedded

Fascinating and horrifying view of what will be etched into history forever.

Whoever took that video was quite brave as I could not stand there as the water continued to rise and pieces of the building were knocked away.

The entire situation in Japan is incredibly sad.

Fascinating and horrifying view of what will be etched into history forever.

Whoever took that video was quite brave as I could not stand there as the water continued to rise and pieces of the building were knocked away.

The entire situation in Japan is incredibly sad.

Can you just imagine the destruction there would be if a similar wave was to hit the coast of California? It scares me to even think of such an occurrence.

I can't even press the play button to watch it. I hope survivors are getting enough help. I pray for those who died. RIP.

SY041s.jpg

That video is no longer available?

The one that really freaked me out - and now dammit, I can't find it anywhere - was the American guy who was walking around outside his house, near a park that was reclaimed land from a swamp, I think? Anyway he's walking, and there's just water coming up through the earth, and the ground is moving, and the tarmac UNDER HIS FEET were cracking. And it wasn't even an aftershock, it was just doing it on its own. It really made it hit home for me. I mean, it was outside that guy's HOUSE.

Those poor people. How do you even get back from something like that, in this economy, in these political times?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.