August 18, 200719 yr Can anyone recommend a good financial adviser based in Pattaya? I have a Thai friend who has a condo in Bangkok and a house in Pattaya but has got into debt and has to sell the condo. I think he needs some decent professional advice and help. Sorry I mistitled this in my earlier post!
August 19, 200719 yr Try <www.mbmg-international.com> This is website for BKK office...... Now have Pattaya office at 193/161 Soi Rungland .... just off South Pattaya Road across from CAT Telecom office. ........ tele 038-427-904 and 038-424-534. Office includes new location for Insurance Agent Jack Levy.
August 27, 200719 yr You're welcome ................ without revealing your personal issues, hope you can advise how the consultation with them went for future reference.
August 27, 200719 yr Try <www.mbmg-international.com> This is website for BKK office...... Now have Pattaya office at 193/161 Soi Rungland .... just off South Pattaya Road across from CAT Telecom office. ........ tele 038-427-904 and 038-424-534. Office includes new location for Insurance Agent Jack Levy. Umm, no recommendation that! Speak to Northern Thai about that man. He ran off with their database and staff one weekend as I understand it from them.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.