Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is going to win So You Think You Can Dance?

Featured Replies

OK. I love this show and I watch it religiously. If you are also watching it, who do you think is going to win at this point in time? You can pick only one. I have listed all 10 above and next week, if there is interest, I'll list the ones that have survived elimination.

0.jpg

Jordan Casanova and Tadd Gadduang dance a Nappytabs hip-hop routine.

http://images.buddytv.com/marko-germar-photos/btv/1/800022554/1/434/593/0.jpg

Melanie Moore and Marko Germar dance a Travis Wall contemporary routine

0.jpg

Ryan Ramirez and Ricky Jaime dance a Spencer Liff Broadway routine

0.jpg

Caitlynn Lawson and Mitchell Kelly dance a Jean-Marc Genereux samba

0.jpg

Clarice Ordaz and Jess LeProtto dance a Stacey Tookey contemporary routine

0.jpg

Contemporary dancer Sasha Mallory

Hard decision for me, at this point. They are all very good, but none has stood out in my mind yet. I do feel that the Judges will make it where a female wins this year, at least from the way they have been talking so far.

I used to watch this show and I did enjoy it, but unfortunately Nigel Lythgoe is beyond annoying to me and I can't stand watching it now because of him. I have the same issue with America's Got Talent. I can't stand Piers Morgan either. They are both Simon Cowell wannabes and just ruin the shows for me. Just my opinion of course.

For me, I think my favorite of the boys is Tadd..least favorite Jess..

Jess just seems too cocky and arrogant..

I love watching Melanie Moore & Marko Germar dance together. They are so beautiful and powerful in their moves.

I also like Tadd Gadduang alot too.

If a girl wins I hope it's Melanie! If a guy wins it's between Tadd and Marko for me. They are both gifted dancers. And hot, too! :drool:

I used to watch this show and I did enjoy it, but unfortunately Nigel Lythgoe is beyond annoying to me and I can't stand watching it now because of him

BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MARY MURPHY!!!!!! SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I cant stomach her!

I TIVO this show and reduce 2 hours to 25 minutes (No Nigel or Mary!). Marco will win. Ricky drives me crazy.

I once set next to Neil Patrick Harris at a play in the Lucille Lortel theater in the West Village....he was with two male friends. I did not realize he was gay yet....this was about 12 years ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.