Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

90 Baht Drinks at Topman

Featured Replies

You wanted it, so here it is.

 

Happy Hour

 

All standard Drinks only 90 Bt between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday 3rd September only.

You wanted it, so here it is.

 

Happy Hour

 

All standard Drinks only 90 Bt between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday 3rd September only.

 

Had a word with the Boss and he will be extending this until the end of the month

 

So it will be 90 Baht on all normal drinks from 8 pm until 10 pm EVERY NIGHT.

 

Had a word with the Boss and he will be extending this until the end of the month

 

So it will be 90 Baht on all normal drinks from 8 pm until 10 pm EVERY NIGHT.

 

I think this is an excellent idea. Keep it up!

 

Now, for those of us who don't drink booze and only drink soda or water, how about a water special? I know I like to go from club to club and while the boyfriends can drink one Heniken after another, I can't keep drinking one soda after another. I have always wondered why bars do not have a special for water? How about 60 bath water all night long? That gets people into the bar and keeps the crowds coming. This is not of prime importance to me as I usually go into a bar with 2 or 3 guys anyway but I hate paying the same price for water as I do for liquor. Just an idea.

 

Keep up the inventive ways to get guys into the bars. It adds spice.

Topman cannot understand:when the bar dont have enough and goodlooking,younglooking boys,the customers will disprefer it.Even the heineken 30 B,only

Topman cannot understand:when the bar dont have enough and goodlooking,younglooking boys,the customers will disprefer it.Even the heineken 30 B,only

 

I guess it is to each his own. I found last week's boy cute. You must remember that most Thai boys are a bit shy in these kinds of photos and the true personality does not come through in a photo shoot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.