Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yes Raleigh #1

Featured Replies

Raleigh, NC has been voted the best city to live in. I love it here since I rarely get into a traffic jam to get to work and it's very quiet. I have lived in many big cities but nothing can beat anything this great city can offer. Of course it's not a popular place for gays and lesbians but other than that it's a great city.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/113528/americas-best-cities-2011-businessweek

Not sure about currently, but in the past few years, Raleigh has been the home to some very cute and very popular working boys..

I was in Raleigh back at the start of a tour I did in July..I found it to be a VERY enjoyable few days & would gladly return!

While there, I hung out (and worked with) a few of the local escorts, namely Dane Michaels & Ryaan Morgan.

All The Best;

Ace

702-513-0923

www.rentmen.com/ace

www.rentboy.com/RockStarFantasy

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/acerkstar.shtml

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/ace_vegas

http://www.maleescortreview.com/inde...t_id=106100760

http://www.rentboyreviews.com/escort...escortID=10043

http://www.cybersocket.com/gay-porn-magazine/issue-1111/rent-boys

I have lived in many big cities but nothing can beat anything this great city can offer. Of course it's not a popular place for gays and lesbians but other than that it's a great city.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/113528/americas-best-cities-2011-businessweek

It might not be the center attraction for gays but there are some very cute and hunky young men in Chapel Hill from my experience being in the area. If it was not for work and if I were not so set here Raleigh is in my top 2 or 3 cities I would consider moving to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.