Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does the Fan On Your PC Kick in High?

Featured Replies

Each time I hear the fan kick in high gear on my PC to handle the resources and heat of Flash I cringe.

More and more sites are using HTML5 which does not use the resources Flash does but allows content to be streamed. I hope sites still using Flash make the switch as I believe HTML5 will be the future code for this active content. I think Apple actually has it right when it comes to the iPad and iPhone anyway. No flash and on my iPad is nice, nearly no ads and there has only been once that I can say I wish I had it in about 5 weeks now.

OH YES JAMES! Mine does this! Plus when it starts up, my fan tends to sound like a small jet engine aircraft getting ready for take-off. After a few minutes or so, it starts to slow down and harmonize with the rest of the PC operating sounds but sometimes I expect my PC to just lift right off the ground and fly out of my room.

Gcursor

  • Active Members

UFO's anyone, anyone?

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.