Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Invitation" to join me on "meeting place board -- please ignore!

Featured Replies

I have been advised by several friends that they have received mail from a "meeting place" board saying that I was inviting them to join that board.

 

I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies !!!!!

 

"MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did.

 

I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invitation" from someone else ... I'm sorry so many of my friends got stuck with mail from them. My sincere regrets.

 

Thanks to everyone who let me know about it for alerting me to the problem!!!!!!! Embarrassing and astounding, but doubtless my carelessness!!!!

 

Please do NOT respond if you get a message saying allen invites you to join him at quechup.com.

 

Allen (G.P.)

I have been advised by several friends that they have received mail from a "meeting place" board saying that I was inviting them to join that board.

 

I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies !!!!!

 

"MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did.

 

I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invitation" from someone else ... I'm sorry so many of my friends got stuck with mail from them. My sincere regrets.

 

Thanks to everyone who let me know about it for alerting me to the problem!!!!!!! Embarrassing and astounding, but doubtless my carelessness!!!!

 

Please do NOT respond if you get a message saying allen invites you to join him at quechup.com.

 

Allen (G.P.)

 

 

I just recieved an invitation from someone from THAT board, to join Quechup. Since I know the person concerned (at least I thought I did) I replied directly to the person's email address instead of via Quechup. It would be interesting to see if that person replies directly to me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.