Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

900 Posts for EXPAT - speaking of milestones

Featured Replies

Although I'm sure more than half are pictures. I was surprised to see me at 900 posts today.

:cheer:

Congratulations, EXPAT.. I guess at 500, you get a plaque from the big guys.. but at 900, you just get to announce yourself. LOL.. just kidding.. don't suspend me or put me on a "time out"..

I, for one, appreciate all you contribute around here. You are quickly approaching the 1000 post mark (I am nipping at your heels, btw)..I look forward to reading all of your future posts, just as I have enjoyed all of your prior posts..

  • Active Members

900 good posts, too. EXPAT is a reliable contributor here. No doubt when he hits 1000 Oz will start a thread commending him.

Expat, to celebrate both of us reaching "milestones" on MER, and since we can't meet up anymore at Numbers, we will have to meet up at Mickeys on a Wed. or thurs. night, or MJ's on a good night! Congrats!

Congrats EXPAT! Many many more great posts from you~~~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.