Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm so stupid

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I was reading something that mentioned a "rusty trombone" and not a clue as to what this referred. So I went over to the Urban Dictionary. Am I the only one so uninformed. An Abe Lincoln? I had known years ago about the "dirty sanchez" due to the SBTB - Skeech porn vid. But what about an Alabama Key Lime Pie? And why Alabama? Are they especially into Pooh down there in the very deep south? Or an especially tasty "Space Dock Fondue?" Who knew? Yum! Yum!

And how about a Boston Pancake? Quite a difference from from Bakers Square's "Boston Cream Pie" and at a bit of an acquired taste. And I do not even want to think about estimating the difference in calories between one and the other.

  • Author
  • Active Members

I was reading something that mentioned a "rusty trombone" and not a clue as to what this referred. So I went over to the Urban Dictionary. Am I the only one so uninformed. An Abe Lincoln? I had known years ago about the "dirty sanchez" due to the SBTB - Skeech porn vid. But what about an Alabama Key Lime Pie? And why Alabama? Are they especially into Pooh down there in the very deep south? Or an especially tasty "Space Dock Fondue?" Who knew? Yum! Yum!

And how about a Boston Pancake? Quite a difference from from Bakers Square's "Boston Cream Pie" and at a bit of an acquired taste. And I do not even want to think about estimating the difference in calories between one and the other.

post-122724-027119700 1319467374.jpg

post-122724-024436800 1319467538.jpg

post-122724-058460700 1319467591.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.