October 25, 201114 yr Active Members This looks like the guy in LIT, Little Rock, AR who was chastised for annoying his neighbors and causing traffic jams for miles around during his Christmas lighting display. It is a strange situation. In the first place, I am all for allowing folks to do their own thing. But, I am also in favor of not annoying one's neighbors. Somewhere in between is a compromise for all or so I hope. Live and let live seems a good deal to me. Best regards, RA1
October 26, 201114 yr I've seen several of these type of clips but this one has some awesome details. Thanks for the post EXPAT.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.