Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday, Dylan McDermott

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I don't even care if 23 years ago, down south in swampy Nachitoches, LA, he was dipping his stick into that mess of a swamp that is known as Julia Roberts. Slap on a scumbag and take me, hot stuff!

post-122724-097514300 1319640414.jpg

I loved his acting in Practice. He is still so hot!

I don't even care if 23 years ago, down south in swampy Nachitoches, LA, he was dipping his stick into that mess of a swamp that is known as Julia Roberts. Slap on a scumbag and take me, hot stuff!

  • Author
  • Active Members

The Practice is one of my all time favorite shows and I have had a crush on him ever since. He is adorable even at 50.

More than adorable. Having increasingly frequent senior moments, but I seem to remember him being in some film, very bad drug dealer or user maybe, only wearing a bathrobe? Anyone have a clue?

  • Active Members

Dylan is hot, hot, hot.... I cannot believe he is fifty and looks that hot. :whistle: I almost blew my load watching him blow his load :shocked: in Episode 1 of American Horror Story on FX cable last week. He has alwasy been handsome but I was astonished at his physical shape: chest, ass and legs as I viewed him from behind while he jacked off as he stood in front of a window in an old Victorian.

Here is a youtube link. I can never figure out how to embed them. :( Warning: the aspect ratio of the clip is distorted and the lighting appears darker than on my 42 in plasma. I recommend viewing the episode if you can find it. He looks 100 times hotter than in the clip. Comcast has it in TV series On Demand until Oct 31. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbmad5VEkzI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.