Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Margin Call" movie review

Featured Replies

I love iTunes and my AppleTV. Sometimes they put up newly released theatrical movies to rent at a much higher price on my AppleTV so I was able to watch this at home instead of driving 15 miles to my local art movie house since this was not in wide release. By the way, this should have been in wide release. This is one of the best movies in script writing I've seen this year. The board room scenes are extremely realistic. I think this gives you a clear view of the greed of wall street and the fact that consequences and ethics do not always come into play together when greed is the main ingredient. What it also shows is that business people today in most cases do not think of the broader consequences of their actions when they are looking to make a profit for the most recent quarterly returns or annual returns. It may be a bit complicated for the ordinary main street viewer, but you'll get the idea as you sit through the movie. I loved the realistic dialog and the realistic way they portrayed the CEO and partners in this investment banking firm. Well done and definitely worth seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQoScJFNj0

Thanks for the review, Expat. Time to put my Apple TV to good use for a change. ^_^

It looks interesting. I think I will rent it during the holidays. Thank you for the review.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.