Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Generous love

Featured Replies

A friend of mine, who is a devoted christian, has helped out a guy for a very long period of time. I still can't understand why he is being so selfless. His good deeds paid off and they both are well and happy. There are many touching stories like those among us. The universe seems to be so vast and empty but those amazing stories that touch our heart not only enrich our lives but also fill emptiness in my heart when I look at the vast universe.

So I decided to do something nice today to a person I don't get along with. Somehow my good intention will be amplified and fill the vast universe with joy and love. Life is short but we can do amazing things with it. It doesn't have to be something big. It can be a small thing in my life. I will start from there.

That's what it's all about Hi! Good work! I do things like that a lot as well because..well...just because. I mean just helping out somebody and seeing their face when you do something totally unexpected for them is priceless! Even going up to a street person and giving them a hundred dollars. You don't know what they will do with it. Maybe they'll just keep on in their life or maybe that 100 dollars you gave them will turn their life in a whole new direction...you can never tell!

So KUDOS to you Hitoallusa for your selfless nature! Good work! Keep it up!

Thanks. Gcursor... What street do you live on by the way.. I want a hundred dollars.. ^_^.. I will pay you back with a big big smile...

That's what it's all about Hi! Good work! I do things like that a lot as well because..well...just because. I mean just helping out somebody and seeing their face when you do something totally unexpected for them is priceless! Even going up to a street person and giving them a hundred dollars. You don't know what they will do with it. Maybe they'll just keep on in their life or maybe that 100 dollars you gave them will turn their life in a whole new direction...you can never tell!

So KUDOS to you Hitoallusa for your selfless nature! Good work! Keep it up!

  • Active Members

So I decided to do something nice today to a person I don't get along with. Somehow my good intention will be amplified and fill the vast universe with joy and love. Life is short but we can do amazing things with it. It doesn't have to be something big. It can be a small thing in my life. I will start from there.

hitoallusa, I was so pleased to return home and find your very nice gift. It is of such fine material that I am sure it must have cost a fortune. Now I have no idea why you sent this, maybe I should check the boards to see if you gave a reason there...but thanks so much.

Oh, no, hitoallusa, you shouldn't have!! Have did you know he was what I wanted for Halloween?! Discretion prevents me from giving details of our encounter, but I can say that he left me with a big smile on my face (and two little marks on my neck, but they won't show if I wear a shirt with a collar).

XOXOXO

lol.. Wow you guys are so lucky to get nice gifts/ hot guys... Unfortunately they are not from me.. Who's the secret Santa..

  • Active Members

Well, you said you would miss me if I took a week off. So I am trying to post enough to make you wish I'd take another week off!

Oh Lucky that will not happen I love your posts. Are you going to something about your trip! Let's hear it from Lucky.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.