Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halloween right into Christmas???

Featured Replies

Isn't it true that as soon as Halloween hits, so does the Christmas decorations. Will Mr. Turkey won't stand for it anymore. . .

post-105999-050558900 1320383020.jpg

  • Active Members

Isn't it true that as soon as Halloween hits, so does the Christmas decorations. Will Mr. Turkey won't stand for it anymore. . .

Going back to the good old days when Christmas was measured by how many caroling groups came by rather than Wall St ink color.

Everything in this country is bought and sold, government, health care, ..., even holidays, be it Xmas or Valentines Day. It's all about the Benjamins. About the only holidays that aren't swamped in commericalism are Easter and Passover and I suspect Wall St is greiving over that.

Tampa you are undoubtedly correct but I still, at seventy-one, love Christmas. I love it in all its crass, vulgar, secular, commercialism. I live in a 1,200 sq. ft. condo yet it takes me three weeks to do my Christmas decorating. I start decorating the second week of October in order to be finished by the first week in November so I can fly off to Puerto Vallarta and relax for a week. Upon my return I will spend the bulk of November cooking and baking in preparation for a series holiday brunches, dinners, and open houses. I love it! I Love It!! I LOVE IT!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.