Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hotly anticipated new Madonna

Featured Replies

A demo leaked today of a new song Madonna is recording for her new album to be released in 2012. She is confirmed now for the half time entertainment at the Superbowl along with Nicki Minaj and MIA.

Here is the leaked song "Love on Fire". What do you think of Madonna's new sound (not so new necessarily):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts071U2c0og

I like the song, but I don't care for the sound of that singer's (not Madonna's) voice and I HATE the auto-tune effect on that demo. If I can hear the auto-tune, the song is ruined for me (the sole exception being Cher's song Believe, which I have grandfathered into my no auto-tune law).

Auto-tune doesn't bother me in this type of song. I'm not listening for a Barbra Streisand voice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.