Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sad Example Of Dyslexia

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I visited my dyslexic friend right after Daylight Savings Time ended.

He was putting black shoe polish all over his dick.

I said, "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clocks back!"

Moral of the story? Don't forget tonight.............the shoe polish.

Oh Lucky you you have a very nice dick!

  • Active Members

Yes, I do. And that is me soft. I love poking people with it, but my tragedy is that most people can't take it! ^_^

  • Author
  • Active Members

Yes, I do. And that is me soft. I love poking people with it, but my tragedy is that most people can't take it! ^_^

I'm more interested in the watch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.