November 6, 201114 yr What TV show does this line come from? It is from a recent ongoing TV series although the episode first showed months ago now. the line is: 20 minutes! I can do it! 20 minutes...the planet burns! Write to your loved ones and say good bye or stay and help me. gcursor
November 6, 201114 yr You gave too much clue so I cheated.. I won't give you an answer.. I think the main actor in the show is cute. What TV show does this line come from? It is from a recent ongoing TV series although the episode first showed months ago now. the line is: 20 minutes! I can do it! 20 minutes...the planet burns! Write to your loved ones and say good bye or stay and help me. gcursor
November 7, 201114 yr actually Hi, i dont like thise one as much as the last one. The last one was much more of a romantic that you could see falling in love with. Somebody kind and gentle. The current one is such a creative, mad genius that it seems like he would say He loves you one minute then set something on fire the next.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.