November 9, 201114 yr Now this is the actual new Madonna. And I'm not feeling it at all. I'm very disappointed. I like the demo I posted last week of "Love On Fire" so much better. http://www.wat.tv/audio/madonna-give-me-all-your-love-4f61n_2zicp_.html
November 9, 201114 yr The fan reviews of this leaked single today are negative mostly. Some wonder if it was leaked as a diversion from the real first single. But since this single cover is also now available, I don't think so. I'm not feeling it this time. Sorry.
November 21, 201114 yr Her days of making million dollar selling albums are essentially finished. She should take a page from Phil Collins recent career decision take a break from the music business and return when the crowd shouts for the comeback. In the long term she'll do well on the concert circuit just as U2 and Roger Waters have done in recent times.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.