November 10, 201114 yr Active Members Kind of a strange episode. Anyone agree? Too many of Finn's vacant looks. A great song by Naya Rivera. Practically zilch dancing by Harry Shum Jr. The Bieste weightlifting and then getting a Lima-style rose bouquet. The boys went to a gay bar with fake ID's. Along with the designated floozy from Dalton. A couple of great songs with lots and lots of hollow moments. Or am I just missing something?
November 10, 201114 yr Personally, I enjoyed the episode as I love the music but I had a similar opinion to you with this episode. I just liked the way the actually showed a gay guys first sexual experience and that it was as well and gentle and loving as the straight couple.
November 10, 201114 yr I haven't watched the episode yet and will not have time to do it but I will be bursting into tears if anyone comes between my Blaine and Kurt! If that's the case I am not going to watch it any more. Personally, I enjoyed the episode as I love the music but I had a similar opinion to you with this episode. I just liked the way the actually showed a gay guys first sexual experience and that it was as well and gentle and loving as the straight couple.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.