Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apple now selling Unlocked Iphone on website

Featured Replies

Without any fanfare or major announcement, I have been watching the Apple Online Store to start selling the Unlocked IPhone 4s with Siri around the 15. I wanted the unlocked so I can use in Thailand and Brazil and Europe when I travel and I did not want to get a contract for one of the carriers.

Today, it is possible. The 4s is for sale on apple.com

If you have a personal wifi router then in certain countries you can still use your locked phone without unlocking it. To make calls you will need a skype account. I am not sure it will work in Thaliand and Brazil but you can search it online. Just a tip in case you don't want to buy an extra phone.

Without any fanfare or major announcement, I have been watching the Apple Online Store to start selling the Unlocked IPhone 4s with Siri around the 15. I wanted the unlocked so I can use in Thailand and Brazil and Europe when I travel and I did not want to get a contract for one of the carriers.

Today, it is possible. The 4s is for sale on apple.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.