Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Men of HGTV

Featured Replies

Scott McGillivray

Desktop268.jpg

David Bromstad

Desktop185.jpg

John Gidding

Desktop183-1.jpg

Carter Oosterhouse

Recently+Updated354.jpg

John Colaneri (L) or Anthony Carrino ®

10138903-large.jpg

They are all so cute but I remember seeing Scott a coupe of times. I rarely watch HGTV though.

you missed the two hottest guys on HGTV... "Kitchen Cousins" Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri... they look great in the tight T-shirts and Jeans they both where... I could have sworn they were bf's when I saw them on camera...

Ok, Matty, I added your two fav's to the poll.. thanks for the input.

You are right! Can I vote twice? ^_^

you missed the two hottest guys on HGTV... "Kitchen Cousins" Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri... they look great in the tight T-shirts and Jeans they both where... I could have sworn they were bf's when I saw them on camera...

  • Active Members

I've had my eye on David Bromstad for a long time. Also, there was an Asian, Verne something I think. I fantasized about him too. I could make do nicely with all of the others too. :rolleyes: Oh, I could have had lots of fun with the B&D submissive that was on before that drama blew up on him. He was quite hot too. I hardly ever watch the show but I do linger if, while surfing thru the channels, one of those hunks is on screen.

Ok, Matty, I added your two fav's to the poll.. thanks for the input.

Thanks... I changed my vote to John... I so want him to do me my kitchen

What about the twins on Property Brothers??

They are so cute.

What about the twins on Property Brothers??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.