Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today's Weather at some MER world-wide hotspots

Featured Replies

It is currently 59 at my hometown of Phoenix with rain predicted..

Do you ever dream of vacationing at some of the exotic locales people post about here, but wonder what the weather is like there? Thanks to my Iphone app, I can instantly know the weather at those "favorite places"..

Montreal is 50 and cloudy

Rio de Janeiro is 75 and cloudy

Prague is 41 and sunny

Bangkok is 82 and overcast

Barcelona is 64 and also overcast

  • Active Members

Weather is a constant source of interest for a pilot. What it is where you are and what it is where you are going (and in between) is something we study each and every day. The first thing I look at when I get up is the US radar return. After that, I get into specifics, especially if I am flying that day or the weather is "threatening" where ever I happen to be at that moment.

Other than that, I periodically check on the weather where some of my friends live such as NZ, which is on a completely different seasonal cycle, mever mind having "different" weather.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

Bangkok is 82 and overcast

Wow!! Bangkok seems sort of habitable. :shocked: How long does this window of survivability last? :rolleyes:

Prague a bit chilly but nothing that can be mitigated by a warm body. :thumbsup:

  • Active Members

Wow!! Bangkok seems sort of habitable. :shocked: How long does this window of survivability last? :rolleyes:

Prague a bit chilly but nothing that can be mitigated by a warm body. :thumbsup:

Don't forget that Bangkok is having a little water problem, bringing uncollected trash, mosquitoes, and other inconveniences.

Rio de Janeiro is 75 and cloudy

Prague is 41 and sunny"

I am going to be in Prague next Friday thru Monday and was just checking the weather (www.weatherunderground.com) and for Nov, the forecast is "good cruisin weather!"

I have always been fascinated by weather. Herein Dallas we seem to go from one extreme to another. It can be a high of 80 today and tomorrow its not uncommon to drop 20 or more degrees.

When I lived in Miami the weather was fairly predictable based on the season. In Southern California the weather was pretty constant which became a bit boring at times lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.