Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

At the age of 12 I became a prostitute

Featured Replies

p1.jpgp9.jpg

 

I DID IT MY WAY !! Pattaya Daily News

 

I,at the age of 12, became a child prostitute so that my parents could earn 20,000 baht, a mere 800 US dollars. But to them, poor debt-ridden peasants of Kalasin, it meant get- ting out of debt and survival for at least a year. Many sold their children as unfeelingly as they did their buffaloes.

 

I was born in a village thirty kilometres from Muang Kalasin, a male by birth, if not by nature. I‘ve had a skirt on since I was a small boy. Girls in the village accepted me as one of them, and the rest called me kratoey...Mana the kratoey... my identity. I cannot change it. I don't want to change it or hide it. One thing I wouldn't do, is to have a sex change for I want to keep every bit I was given at birth. And, ducky, as you can see I haven't added any- thing. Being a flat chested female impersonator does not impose any problem. A lot of the girls have done it, everything, including the hormone and silicone injections. Everything about me is real, including my own hair......

 

Full article and more photos at:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/showfeatur...reID=0000000584

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.