Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Server issues today?

Featured Replies

Just curious if your host server is having issues today. Loading the pages are very slow today for some reason. I checked on my end and everything is working normally.

Yes I couldn't log in. I believe something is going on? Computer geeks and lurkers please look into this. ^_^

Just curious if your host server is having issues today. Loading the pages are very slow today for some reason. I checked on my end and everything is working normally.

The site continues be very slow. Any ideas why?

  • Active Members

The site continues be very slow. Any ideas why?

I haven't noticed any particular slowdown since early this AM (3 am ET). Hopefully, Oz will see this soon and pulse the server sitters. :poke:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.