Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnny Ruffo / Australia X Factor

Featured Replies

Johnny Ruffo has the crowd in the palm of his hands as you will see as you watch his crowd screaming performance. What a hottie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arEtOxB5iCk

This is one of the oddest clips of its kind I've seen.

The choreography was horrific and the entire thing about him being shirtless makes Americans seem as sexually open as say the Dutch. But all that aside this stud can sing, is hot and I hope he wins!

^_^

I've been watching his growth week after week and he has really charmed the audience and the judges with very limited vocal ability. Although in other performances he is clearly a trained dancer.

  • Active Members

I am more than sure that I would not even want to see the growth of whatever he's hiding in the white jeans. I'm much more of a Hugh Jackman fan.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.