November 15, 201114 yr Time flies .. I can remember when you were just a little pup at about 135 posts .. now look at you all grown up and legal, finally, at 1000 posts and *cough* years I hope you have a awesome birthday!
November 15, 201114 yr Happy Birthday Lurkerspeaks! Time flies .. I can remember when you were just a little pup at about 135 posts .. now look at you all grown up and legal, finally, at 1000 posts and *cough* years I hope you have a awesome birthday!
November 15, 201114 yr Active Members Better yet, today is Lurkerspeaks Day at MER. Quite an honor, I'd say. I saved my greetings for that thread...
November 15, 201114 yr Active Members LurkerSpeaks Day - November 15, 2011 ~ a gathering of friends ~
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.