Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Modern Family this week

Featured Replies

OK. Modern Family was laugh-out-loud funny this week.

"You have your fans and I have my fans; but your fans will work for my fans someday. . ." LOL

OK. Modern Family was laugh-out-loud funny this week.

"You have your fans and I have my fans; but your fans will work for my fans someday. . ." LOL

I love this show .. probably the best sitcom on TV now and in the top ten of all time.

I read your quote before I watched that episode on TIVO. When I did, I laughed.

I love this show as well. But, for that quote, looking at it in the context it was presented, it is 100 percent reality. Her peeps will one day be in charge of the world. I love geeks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.