Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Hoover42~~~~~~

Featured Replies

You lucky guy! You get to celebrate your birthday on Thanksgiving Day. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many many happy years to come.

And I wanna add my best wishes too ^_^ I hope its a good time!

btw obviously this is not labeled correctly. Its Paul McCartney not the Beatles.

I will join the choice too.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks for the birthday wishes, fellas ^_^

My birthday present will a few days late though...I'm going to Montreal this weekend for the Stockbar 20th anniversary party.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, fellas ^_^

My birthday present will a few days late though...I'm going to Montreal this weekend for the Stockbar 20th anniversary party.

That is a great gift! I hope you had a fantastic Birthday and hope your trip to Montreal is a lot of fun! Enjoy!

That is a great gift! I hope you had a fantastic Birthday and hope your trip to Montreal is a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Thanks, T.O. ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.