Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football 2011

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I think LSU has the talent, the coaching and the confidence to be the national champion.

Best regards,

RA1

The only way it won't be LSU and Alabama is if Georgia absolutely annihilates LSU this weekend, which isn't likely.

  • Active Members

I am an Alabama fan and am surrounded by many such. I was at the game in 1980 whenever when Alabama beat LSU in Death Valley. I was at the game in BHM when Nebraska first played Alabama there. I have personally met some of the head coaches over the years but not Paul "Bear" Bryant although several friends have so much memorabilia that sometimes I have thought I might have met him. He coached his last game at the Liberty Bowl in MEM. Etc.

However, I believe the initial question was/is who will be national champion and my answer was LSU.

I am appreciative of the fact that at least a few follow NCAA football herein.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Author

I met Bear on several occasions when I was young. I didn't know him personally but just a handshake. He was like a god to most of us.

I love college football and grew up with a family that talked about it all the time. I still get some joy in getting tickets for my Aunts from time to time for games. They have more Alabama shirts than I care to mention. When I was growing up, I use to wear Auburn just to piss them off. LOL It worked wonders. I might not have been able to be a jackass to them in most ways, but wearing an Auburn shirt to Xmas dinner sure did the trick. ^_^

I am going to be curious to see who wins the games this weekend. It is still an exciting season and one I have enjoyed.

  • Active Members

Yes, I know a few Auburn grads who are generally shunned hereabouts. ^_^ However, we have flown more charters to Auburn, AL than we have to either BHM or TCL, but, that may be because both of the latter are within easy driving distance and Auburn is further away from MEM.

However, to be completely "honest", go SEC. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.