Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For CharliePS: A Male Escort Review Primer in How to link a News Article to a Post

Featured Replies

Sorry, very rudimentary as I am new at this but I gave it a shot!

I just learned how to do this yesterday so your post in another thread gave me the idea of trying it. I know not professionally done, but I hope it shows what is needed.

Thank you for participating in the board and if there is ever any way, we can make it easier, more fun or just plain sexier, let us know!

Sorry, very rudimentary as I am new at this but I gave it a shot!

I just learned how to do this yesterday so your post in another thread gave me the idea of trying it. I know not professionally done, but I hope it shows what is needed.

Thank you for participating in the board and if there is ever any way, we can make it easier, more fun or just plain sexier, let us know!

I greatly appreciate this personalized instruction, and hope to use it in the future. The problem in the case that prompted the instruction is that I did not get my news item online, but from a newspaper which I read in hard copy.

  • Author

I greatly appreciate this personalized instruction, and hope to use it in the future. The problem in the case that prompted the instruction is that I did not get my news item online, but from a newspaper which I read in hard copy.

LOL. Well, I guess I can make a video for that too. I'll call Jesse Santana over and ask him to bring a paper with him. Give me a few minutes though. ^_^

Sorry about that.

OZ I did like the idea of what you did. But in the future can we have a cute twink maybe walking naked in the background .. just move the computer to the left a little so we can see him :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.