Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Handsome as dawn?

Featured Replies

I am currently reading Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert Massie. Robert Massie is famous for his books on Peter the Great and the Romanovs. Catherine's describes her first love as "handsome as the dawn" and the picture below is in the book. Do you guys agree? I mean I think he is cute and indeed handsome but I don't think he's handsome as dawn? Massie wrote in his book that "an opinion not wholly confirmed by this portrait." Is Massie being unfair? The book is very fun but it's another example of a mega publisher spitting a book out by exploiting a famous author. I can understand their need to make money but how long can they do the same thing? A curious mind wants to know?

S.V._Saltykov.jpg

Ah I love his hair~~ Anyways, I think beauty is a very subjective thing.. I could have my chance with prince Edward if I had been given a chance.. lol.. Kate Middleton ha! ^_^

  • Active Members

.. I could have my chance with prince Edward if I had been given a chance.. lol.. Kate Middleton ha! ^_^

HRH Prince Edward, Earl of Essex

prince-edward-earl-of-wessex-profile.jpg

HRH William, Prince of Wales (who is balding & concievably has some personality but is lacking (so far) the small pot belly of your dreams .

prince_william2_300.jpg

Thanks... Why did I write Prince Edward instead of Prince William.. Thank you for your correction. And I checked out his belly on his wedding day and he seems to have a little bit of pot belly.. ^_^

MsGuy here is a photo that shows that he has everything... If Prince William had taste like Empress Catherine, I might be HRH... Alas...

post-120777-074200300 1323504612.jpg

Couple more free associations (as 'twere)...

...one, remember also the nice tabloid pic of Wills caught taking a whizz off by the edge of I think a polo field, the royal member in no wise concealed by the narrow fence post he was not very carefully hiding behind?

...two, whom do you think would be more fun in the hay, William or Harry? I'm not all that crazy for Harry's looks (although his recent top-gun photos in front of his Apache helicopter are kind of hot, come to think). But I suspect he may be a wilder ride between the sheets than his bro. Wot say?

Adam Smith you are so witty! Handsome and witty you got it all!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.