December 12, 201114 yr Bryan Hawn who used to be a go go boy in Laguna Beach at the Boom Boom Room (and other places) now lives in Miami and he has befriended a hyena, which apparently the first time this has happened in recorded history of the animal. And The Animal Planet channel is going to air a special about it on Friday Dec 16th at 9pm or 11pm (6pm or 8pm on the west coast HD channels). Here is mini-preview: And Bryan's picture:
December 12, 201114 yr He is so cute and lucky hyena. I wonder what he feeds hyena. Maybe dog food will work too.
December 12, 201114 yr Active Members Somehow I think that couple is in for a rocky future. Hyenas do not grow up to be very nice animals, not to mention that an adult hyena has a bite that will crush bones including the skull. I cannot imagine a single professional animal handler that would bless the nuptials although I would bless his.
December 16, 201114 yr Reminder this show "Fatal Attractions" is on tonight at 9PM or 11PM on The Animal Planet featuring my friend Bryan Hawn, a former go go boy from Laguna Beach who now lives in Miami who has befriended a hyena.
December 17, 201114 yr The show was interesting. I'd call Bryan completely nuts for housing a deadly hyena in his apartment next to so many people. He was very lucky that nothing bad happened other than breaking his own arm when the hyena escaped from his crate. I did find it funny at one point in the biography that he didn't have the $5000 to buy the baby pup hyena and so he decided to do the "unthinkable" and shake what his mama gave him and be a stripper in a club. He said he made the $5000 he needed in two weeks. Something tells me that he did more than stripping in a club to make $5000 in two weeks. . .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.