December 18, 201114 yr I just love Shameless. Season 2 just started and it was a great start. I love the characters. I love the story and I love the writing. It is one amazing show. If you have not seen this, go back and watch last season. It is phenomenal.
December 18, 201114 yr Active Members Shameless is on Sunday nights at 10 on Showtime, not that I have seen it yet. Here is a Wikipedia link with lots of info on the show: OZ Loves This Show
December 18, 201114 yr the original shameless from the UK was much better. I enjoy this USA version, but there's a lot that was lost in translation.
December 18, 201114 yr Active Members the original shameless from the UK was much better. I enjoy this USA version, but there's a lot that was lost in translation. What? They are not both in English?
December 19, 201114 yr Author What? They are not both in English? Most likely not! Did you see the Queer as Folk UK version? I didn't understand it as much as I did the US version. Are you sure both countries speak the same language? Also, for those of you who have not seen the season 1 yet, it is on Itunes.
December 19, 201114 yr I didn't care for season 1 so that was one of the reasons I got rid of Showtime. It wasn't enough of a draw to come back. That family was way beyond ridiculous in terms of reality IMO.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.