January 2, 201214 yr My favorite West Coast bartender is Ryan (on the left) in this pic from Fiesta Cantina in West Hollywood. He's the nicest guy you'll ever find.
January 2, 201214 yr When I lived in NYC, my favorite bartender was Victor (downstairs) at Splash. I think he is still there after all of these years. He is hysterical (straight but he knew how to work a crowd).
January 4, 201214 yr Active Members The Czech Bartender from Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale: (photo originally posted by pauleiro in hot spots section of forum Felipe from Boardwalk: Both of them are great guys as well as being very sexy. Czech bartender's abs and eyes are to die for! Felipe's ass is beautiful--just can't seem to find the right pic!
January 4, 201214 yr Having been able to spend some time and eat dinner with the Czech bartender from Boardwalk last month, I have to agree with stripfan! Not only hot, but a really nice guy. I think at least three nights a week he is at the outdoor bar there.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.