Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Romney feeling the Santorum surge about now . . .

Featured Replies

I can't believe at 10PM PST there is only 19 votes between Santorum and Romney. That has to be the closest Iowa caucus vote ever. I'm still shocked that anyone could vote for Santorum. he would never get one democrat or independent vote that I can tell. So he is totally deluding himself. it all just amazes me. I find the debates and these primaries as the best reality show of the season.

I liked what Obama said on Leno when asked if he was watching the debates, Obama said, "I think I'll wait until most of the contestants are voted off the island before I start paying attention."

  • Active Members

I can't believe at 10PM PST there is only 19 votes between Santorum and Romney. That has to be the closest Iowa caucus vote ever. I'm still shocked that anyone could vote for Santorum. he would never get one democrat or independent vote that I can tell. So he is totally deluding himself. it all just amazes me. I find the debates and these primaries as the best reality show of the season.

I liked what Obama said on Leno when asked if he was watching the debates, Obama said, "I think I'll wait until most of the contestants are voted off the island before I start paying attention."

Romney is happier than a pig in shit. Santorum benefited from timing as the least recently tarnished nonRomney candidate. He'll have is three weeks of fame and fortune and bogus puffing up by the press.

All politicians without deep pockets delude themselves.

  • Active Members

I liked what Obama said on Leno when asked if he was watching the debates, Obama said, "I think I'll wait until most of the contestants are voted off the island before I start paying attention."

And EXPAT ain't making up that quote. Who knew the Prez was so fast on his feet. :lol:

----

Sorry for doubting you, EXPAT.

I predicted a couple of months ago, on the "other site," that the Republican ticket will be Romney-Santorum. I still think that is quite possible. If it turns out that way, I intend to drag this post out and flaunt it.

I predicted a couple of months ago, on the "other site," that the Republican ticket will be Romney-Santorum. I still think that is quite possible. If it turns out that way, I intend to drag this post out and flaunt it.

Romney would be nuts to put that wack-a-do on his ticket. But then again, it would be good for Obama. The rumor mill is that Biden and Hillary will switch places for 2012 and having Hillary on the ticket would re-energize the democratic/independent base.

Romney would be nuts to put that wack-a-do on his ticket. But then again, it would be good for Obama. The rumor mill is that Biden and Hillary will switch places for 2012 and having Hillary on the ticket would re-energize the democratic/independent base.

The rumor makes no sense. Hillary has already said that she doesn't want to continue at State, but there is nothing in it for her to be V-P. Hillary doesn't look well, to me, and I expect she just wants a rest, not a campaign. There isn't much in it for Biden to be Secy of State either. I can't think of anyone who would automatically improve Obama's chances, so why bother to change V-P?

  • Active Members

I thought the same thing about Hillary. She looks quite tired. Maybe she couldn't have handled the presidency after all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.