Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Guilty Pleasure: ABC's "Revenge"

Featured Replies

I absolutely love this show. It reminds me of the great prime time soap operas of the 80's. It is really a fun show to watch and the storyline is really interesting. it started back last night and I was glued to the set. Love it.

My other guilty pleasure re-starts tonight - "The Vampire Diaries

This show is so good. The stories and characters are so much more interesting than the Twilight series IMO.

  • Active Members

I absolutely love this show. It reminds me of the great prime time soap operas of the 80's. It is really a fun show to watch and the storyline is really interesting. it started back last night and I was glued to the set. Love it.

I like it too. Great setting in the Hampton's.

I also like "The Secret Circle" which comes on after Vampires. . . another guilty pleasure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.