Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The end of "One Life To Live"

Featured Replies

Another long running soap opera ends this coming Friday (Jan 13) with series finale of "One Life To Live". Now I stopped watching this show over 30 years ago but I always got a kick out of this show when they tried to copy "Dallas" by having some oil barons and southern speaking actors taking charge of the patriarchy of the show.

So I decided to tape last Friday's episode and all this week just to see how they end it. I was surprised to see so many characters on Friday in harms way either having a heart attack or getting shot by someone. And today they are being escorted by angels to either the heaven waiting room or Hell's waiting room by older characters / former actor/actresses of the show to show they how wrong their lives were or how good they were. I think it's a bit creative but also a bit hokey at the same time.

There is a reason why I haven't watched this in 30 years. This is really not very well written. But I guess watching "Downton Abbey" and then "One Life to Live" you are talking about massive differences in quality.

Ryan Phillippe will be returning later this week too. Ryan started on OLTL in the first daytime soap opera gay storyline. So it will be interesting to see how they bring him back this week. I had already stopped watching by the time he entered the show years ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.