January 11, 201214 yr I think anyone who take the bible literally is nuts. This is why I'm anti-religion. These stories were written by men to try to put a religious view on order in the world many years ago and that's all. So take the stories and lessons as that and nothing more, please. kthx
January 11, 201214 yr Yes that religios view might have contributed to your very existence. Should you thank you for it? It is really a mysterious subject. I think anyone who take the bible literally is nuts. This is why I'm anti-religion. These stories were written by men to try to put a religious view on order in the world many years ago and that's all. So take the stories and lessons as that and nothing more, please. kthx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.