Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Nissan Altima- Super Low Miles!

Featured Replies

Year: 2009

Make: Nissan

Model: Altima

Mileage: 17,585

Color: Black

Transmission: Automatic

Special Cash Price: $16,777+++

The Nissan Altima is one of the hottest cars on the road right now! But why pay extra for a new car that will only lose value as soon as you leave the lot? We have just received several 2009 and 2010 Altimas and they are selling fast. This car comes complete with power windows and doors, push button start, alarm system, tinted windows, CD player, and ice cold A/C as well as countless other features!

Come in now and take advantage of our summer clearence specials. We just received a new shipment of vehicles and must clear our remaining inventory to make room for the new arrivals. That means huge savings on our already low prices! We also offer in-house financing so WE CAN FINANCE YOU REGARDLESS OF CREDIT!!! This deal is too good to pass up!

Call today to schedule your appointment: (xxx)xxx-xxx

Phone number edited out for failure to make prepayment for advertising. TY

unless it gets 40MPG, I won't even consider a car anymore. The one I just bought this year is the Ford Fusion Hybrid. Best car I've ever owned and I'm getting nearly 4 times the average gas mileage.

OMFG! So sorry. I confused the site for Craigslist for some unexplainable reason.

Anyway, anyone looking for a car? :lol:

  • Active Members

Year: 2009

Make: Nissan

Model: Altima

Mileage: 17,585

Color: Black

Transmission: Automatic

Special Cash Price: $16,777+++

The Nissan Altima is one of the hottest cars on the road right now! But why pay extra for a new car that will only lose value as soon as you leave the lot? We have just received several 2009 and 2010 Altimas and they are selling fast. This car comes complete with power windows and doors, push button start, alarm system, tinted windows, CD player, and ice cold A/C as well as countless other features!

Come in now and take advantage of our summer clearence specials. We just received a new shipment of vehicles and must clear our remaining inventory to make room for the new arrivals. That means huge savings on our already low prices! We also offer in-house financing so WE CAN FINANCE YOU REGARDLESS OF CREDIT!!! This deal is too good to pass up!

Call today to schedule your appointment: (xxx)xxx-xxx

Phone number edited out for failure to make prepayment for advertising. TY

You have abused your posting privilege here. Strike two!!

Simon, unless you are an escort listing a profile, we charge for advertising. Please make payment in the amount of $500 for one month, or $450/mo on a recurring basis if you wish to advertise or $75/day, one day minimum, which you have already incurred.

Email to admin@maleescortreview.com your Paypal contact information along with your single/recurring preference so that we can invoice you accordingly. We also accept Western Union and will entertain additional payment options. No checks please.

You seem intent on pushing the envelope here. Be careful it doesn't burst your bubble. Remember that members participate at the pleasure of the Management. Remember also that there is only three strikes at bat and no crying in baseball.

  • Active Members

If I had to pick a word for Simon beginning with the letter A, it would be articulate. He is well-spoken. But we cannot confuse that with well-meaning.

Some people don't like to see other people have fun. But if Simon chose to be well-meaning, he could be a good poster here.

It was a fucking JOKE! A fucking joke!!! Jesus Fucking Christ!

If you all take yourselves that seriously around here, have fun with yourselves. These forums do look like your local Craigslist lately

Jesus Fucking Christ. It's no wonder people don't post here.

  • Active Members

It wasn't a joke. You were trying to take advantage of the good will offered herein. Now, either comply or good-bye.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

It was a fucking JOKE! A fucking joke!!! Jesus Fucking Christ!

If you all take yourselves that seriously around here, have fun with yourselves. These forums do look like your local Craigslist lately

Jesus Fucking Christ. It's no wonder people don't post here.

It was a real Auto Sales establishment in a western city. Either you are connected with it and violated our policy of using these forums to advertise your business or you violated the privacy of that establishment by posting their number here, on an escort information related site which has nothing to do with their business.

Attempting to hide behind humor or more likely your failed sense of propriety is no excuse even if true. Grow up. High school is over.

  • Active Members

Yes, somehow I don't think that this is the place where SImon would come to tell a good-natured joke. He doesn't seem to like us all that much.

  • Active Members

It was a fucking JOKE! A fucking joke!!! Jesus Fucking Christ!

If you all take yourselves that seriously around here, have fun with yourselves. These forums do look like your local Craigslist lately

Jesus Fucking Christ. It's no wonder people don't post here.

If so, it's a pretty lame joke.

It was a real Auto Sales establishment in a western city. Either you are connected with it and violated our policy of using these forums to advertise your business or you violated the privacy of that establishment by posting their number here, on an escort information related site which has nothing to do with their business.

It was a cut & paste of a real Craigslist ad in my local area. I was looking at the Craigslist homepage when this struck me (like death does me now) to be funny. I took due caution to ensure that the email response portion of the ad was not included in my post. Obviously, had I realized, (and I should have realized) that there was a contact number at the bottom of the ad, I would have removed that as well, before posting.

I had then, and I have no car now, to sell to anyone.

Like I said, it was meant to be a joke. It was meant to be funny. If you see my very next post after Expat's response,(which happened only seconds after my OP (My God he's quick) you'll see where I was trying to make that obviously painful and abundantly clear.

But I get it. It wasn't funny. So yes, I feel the spikes through my palms and through my feet because of this. If ever resurrected from this, I shall do my very best to ensure that any humor which I might ever share here in the future will be cleared, cleansed and further authorized by Ricky Gervais personally before-hand.

I mean really. Unless you're desperate (and that's entirely for someone else to post about) what healthy, non-self-loathing homosexual would ever be interested in a USED black Nissan, in the middle of the desert anyway?

Attempting to hide behind humor or more likely your failed sense of propriety is no excuse even if true. Grow up. High school is over.

I've never been someone to hide behind anything which I have ever said or done. Like I said above, it was meant to be funny. High School might be over for many of us indeed, but over, should never, ever, represent dead or forgotten.

  • Active Members

It was a cut & paste of a real Craigslist ad in my local area. I was looking at the Craigslist homepage when this struck me (like death does me now) to be funny. I took due caution to ensure that the email response portion of the ad was not included in my post. Obviously, had I realized, (and I should have realized) that there was a contact number at the bottom of the ad, I would have removed that as well, before posting.

I had then, and I have no car now, to sell to anyone.

Like I said, it was meant to be a joke. It was meant to be funny. If you see my very next post after Expat's response,(which happened only seconds after my OP (My God he's quick) you'll see where I was trying to make that obviously painful and abundantly clear.

But I get it. It wasn't funny. So yes, I feel the spikes through my palms and through my feet because of this. If ever resurrected from this, I shall do my very best to ensure that any humor which I might ever share here in the future will be cleared, cleansed and further authorized by Ricky Gervais personally before-hand.

I mean really. Unless you're desperate (and that's entirely for someone else to post about) what healthy, non-self-loathing homosexual would ever be interested in a USED black Nissan, in the middle of the desert anyway?

I've never been someone to hide behind anything which I have ever said or done. Like I said above, it was meant to be funny. High School might be over for many of us indeed, but over, should never, ever, represent dead or forgotten.

Ok, I accept your explanation that it was an unintended consequence of an ill-conceived joke or prank. Your response strikes me as genuine. Let's put this behind us and move on to more interesting topics.

  • Active Members

Thanks for that last response, Simon. It was a good move. If you are interested in this site, why not start some good conversations?

Thanks for that last response, Simon. It was a good move. If you are interested in this site, why not start some good conversations?

My last response, Lucky, was not "a move" however good you now find or feel it to be after your multiple personalities called me an asshole indirectly and such in your earlier posts of this thread.

If you are interested in this site, why not start some good conversations?

Please get over yourself. I believe I already have.

Ok, I accept your explanation that it was an unintended consequence of an ill-conceived joke or prank. Your response strikes me as genuine. Let's put this behind us and move on to more interesting topics.

Thank you! It wasn't a prank to be, ever. It was an attempt at humor.

With that said, please inject the term "his" when you hear "her" and "guy" when you hear "girl" in this video.

This is for all of us........Indeed!

  • Active Members

If Simon says it was not a move, well, then it mustn't have been a move. Please forgive me for being so familiar with you as I feel certain that we have met before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.