Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

R.I.P. Davy Jones (from The Monkeys)

Featured Replies

RIP

Wow the local radio news did not even mention this or I totally missed it. Either way very sad to hear.

The Monkees' Top 10 Billboard Hot 100 Hits

Rank, Title - (Year) - Hot 100 Peak Position (weeks spent at No. 1)

1, "I'm a Believer" - (1966) - No. 1 (seven weeks at No. 1)

2, "Daydream Believer" - (1967) - No. 1 (four weeks at No. 1) [MY PERSONAL FAVORITE]

3, "Last Train to Clarksville" - (1966) - No. 1

4, "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You" - (1967) - No. 2

5, "Pleasant Valley Sunday" - (1967) - No. 3

6, "Valleri" - (1968) - No. 3

7, "That Was Then, This Is Now" - (1986) - No. 20

8, "Words" - (1967) - No. 11

9, "D.W. Washburn" - (1968) - No. 19

10, "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone" - (1967) - No. 20

The Monkees' Top 10 Billboard Hot 100 Hits

Rank, Title - (Year) - Hot 100 Peak Position (weeks spent at No. 1)

1, "I'm a Believer" - (1966) - No. 1 (seven weeks at No. 1)

2, "Daydream Believer" - (1967) - No. 1 (four weeks at No. 1) [MY PERSONAL FAVORITE]

3, "Last Train to Clarksville" - (1966) - No. 1

4, "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You" - (1967) - No. 2

5, "Pleasant Valley Sunday" - (1967) - No. 3

6, "Valleri" - (1968) - No. 3

7, "That Was Then, This Is Now" - (1986) - No. 20

8, "Words" - (1967) - No. 11

9, "D.W. Washburn" - (1968) - No. 19

10, "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone" - (1967) - No. 20

I've often disliked people who have so immediately stepped-up upon the death of another to only find a personal purpose for doing so..

That's just not me.

I just read that he was a health nut. Ran several miles a day, and was a strict vegetarian. Also its now being reported that the night prior to his death he went to the hospital with chest pains.

If I recall properly Maurice Gibbs had gone to the hospital with chest pains in FL as well and they botched things up. In fact I believe they were sued and the hospital paid a large settlement. And I thought health care in Las Vegas was poor.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.