Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question of the day. . .

Featured Replies

For all of you REVENGE fans on ABC.

Who really killed Tyler Barrol (the gay character found on the beach in last week's episode with two gun shot wounds)?

I'm not sure I believe the scenes shown at the end of the episode.

  • Active Members

For all of you REVENGE fans on ABC.

Who really killed Tyler Barrol (the gay character found on the beach in last week's episode with two gun shot wounds)?

I'm not sure I believe the scenes shown at the end of the episode.

I think the fake Amanda did it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.