Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

where is gcursor

Featured Replies

Well I think I narrowed down what college I'll be going to. I think classes start in May or June. Now I have to sit down and they will prepare a lesson plan (I will help them choose my classes) and a timeframe to get it all done in (it will take me 2 years). After long and careful consideration, I have to decided to get a degree in "TotallyOz Career Development"....I'm kidding of course..actually I'll be getting a degree in writing. Yes, I want to be poor, penniless and live on the street..this was the easiest way I could think to do it. kidding ;)

gcursor

Good luck Gcursor!

..actually I'll be getting a degree in writing. ;)

gcursor

Cursive?

Best to you as you head toward your goalss.

Gcursor I still think about your teddy story. You seem full of passion and affection so I believe you will write passionate stories. Maybe you might be able to write something like brokeback mountain in the future.

This sounds like an exciting adventure. I would love to go back and get a PHD in Economics. I am sure that sounds like torture to most people but I'm gaining an interest in doing that. I have two masters degrees so it would be an interesting next step.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.