Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Else Have A Underwear Fetish?

Featured Replies

I have had a huge underwear fetish for years. All types of underwear but one thing remains constant is the color. I love seeing sexy studs wearing red or white underwear. Any of you guys have a like fetish?

post-100094-005118600 1331616822.jpg

post-100094-018140000 1331616829.jpg

post-100094-018374800 1331616836.jpg

post-100094-080872400 1331616842.jpg

  • Active Members

YES, I huge bulge and bubble ass in a sexy, tight pair of Undies gets my motor running.....

My partner had over 1000 pairs of underwear, which we used in our intimate play times.

  • Active Members

YES, I huge bulge and bubble ass in a sexy, tight pair of Undies gets my motor running.....

My partner had over 1000 pairs of underwear, which we used in our intimate play times.

Absolutely!! I love loose boxers to square boxer briefs to g-strings. I'll take them all.

YES, I huge bulge and bubble ass in a sexy, tight pair of Undies gets my motor running.....

My partner had over 1000 pairs of underwear, which we used in our intimate play times.

Wow, a 1000 pair! I have exactly seven pairs of boxers...one for each day of the week. They get replaced every 6-12 months and I throw the old ones away; same for socks and undershirts. If my underwear doesn't look and smell new I can't wear it. ^_^

Hot underwear! I love anything on hot guys !!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.