Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness - NCAA brackets

Featured Replies

So maybe you aren't a basketball fan. Well maybe you can get behind the school with your favorite celebrity alumnus. Check out the brackets as supplied by The Daily Beast where they list famous alumni for each school playing. Just click the image to enlarge and move around to read it better.

post-105999-087805600 1331825275.jpg

  • Active Members

I am interested in the NCAA tournament and I am following my local team, the University of Memphis, which plays their first game late this afternoon. However, that is not the extent of my interest. I follow sports all year and basketball is only one of several.

What is your expectation from the members of this board? Do you expect predictions, cheers for our favorite team or just a statement of interest?

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I'll pull for the first team that switches back to uber-retro short shorts. :thumbsup:

bird_magic.thumbnail.jpg

That's what my uniform used to look like when I played in high school 33 years ago. Now you have to look like a hip hop star to play basketball.

I'm shocked that both Duke and Michigan lost to relatively "nothing" teams today. That's a big change for a lot of brackets I'm sure.

  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to Kentucky for winning the NCAA tonight in a decided win against Kansas. It was actually quite a boring game because it really wasn't ever close at all. The game Saturday between Kansas and Ohio State was far more interesting of a game. But that's the way it goes sometimes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.